Signed in as:
Signed in as:
After You Watch The Episode, Scroll Down To Review The Sources We Referenced During The Episode.
If We Discussed Something In The Episode That You Would Like To Dispute Or Add To Our Listing, Please Email Your Thoughts & Source Information to:
10. Portland DA website page showing the number of arrests that were dismissed by Soros funded DA Mike Schmidt. https://www.mcda.us/index.php/protest-cases/ You can see Mike Schmidt’s statement of why he refuses to prosecute protesters here https://www.mcda.us/index.php/protest-cases/
11. Portland Oregon: Mike Schmidt: George Soros Campaign funding
· Source Portland Elections Website: On the bottom of the page click on Campaign Finance Activity. You can then click on the Safety and Justice PAC from the list of donors. Once you have the list of the Safety and Justice PAC donations you can export to Excel and quickly tally the numbers. $460,565.71 in total donations (823 donations ranging from $10 to $25,000)
: Safety & Justice PAC Click here and then Click the donors tab. It is exclusively Soros Funds Management LLC.
12. DA Kim Foxx in Cook County Chicago Campaign Contributions: https://elections.il.gov/CampaignDisclosure/CandidateDetailCD.aspx?ID=%2fAGTAkQyIS7su7YFf1x41A%3d%3d&T=637544622280034374
13. DA Kimberly Garner ST Louis, Missouri Campaign Contributions: Safety & Justice PAC funded by Soros Fund Management LLC https://www.opensecrets.org/political-action-committees-pacs/safety-justice-pac/C00616094/donors/2016
Kimberly Garner’s Campaign Support from Soros: Click the link and then a simple “Control F” on your keyboard will take you right to Soros’ Justice & Public Safety PAC Donation of over $77,000. https://www.mec.mo.gov/CampaignFinanceReports/Generator.aspx?Keys=B2G41dEVPKgI8cDcdGFsgJsm99XwPL2Gbyy0rqwhnDswrVHa99ZMz18jEX0TrH2Gd5F6j5msYr3ajHNhMyiwhZk22WgUUOfu
If you like the shirts you see George wearing on the broadcasts you can support the channel by purchasing one for yourself! Just click the button below!